This has been quite a week for awards. I'm sorry we are so late with posting about them, but I've kept my typist busy on Twitter this week typing for the NCMonthly's pawty. Therefore, she claims she didn't have time. Since we started this I have now received two more awards. To save time we are going to combine all the awards into this one post, so bear with us please.
The Illuminating Blogger award was presented to me by:
illuminating Blogger Award:
1.@Nerissathecat over at http://nerissa-the-cats-life.blogspot.com/. and
2.Audrey over at http://simbasantics.blogspot.com/
1.Herman @TattleCat over at http://tattlecat.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html and
2.Neora Chana over at http://hrhprincesstreasure.blogspot.com/
Woooweee! I'm overwhelmed - 4 awards in a week. Talk about being lucky And, these are some tough acts to follow. All of the above have excellent bloggies, so please go over and take a look at them.
There are specific rules that go with each award. Since I received the Illuminating Blogger Award first, we'll begin with that one.
1. I must give one illuminating fact about myself
I have been a toothless kitty for two years after suffering from Stomatitis, a serious gum disease. If this disease is not treated properly, it can lead to other serious health issues, and you could eventually die from it. ""My Toothie Story" is found in a tab at the top of my blog.
2. I am supposed to pass this on to 5 other pals.
There are so many worthy blogs and it was tough to narrow it down to five. Since I received this award from 2 different pals, technically that means I should pass it on to 10 other bloggers. But this award has been circulating awhile, so I've chosen 6 to receive it, but if you would like to participate, please just grab it and fly with it. hehe So many pals have already received it. I'm passing it officially on to:
1. Katie over at @Glogirly http://www.glogirly.com/
2. @Kolo_Martin at http://kolosworld.blogspot.com/
3. @Manxmnews at http://manxmnews.blogspot.com/
4. @Tildatoo http://prudencepup.blogspot.com/
5. Marq's Animals at http://www.margsanimals.com/
6. @MaggieTKat's http://krusekats.blogspot.com/
The Sunshine Award was presented to me by :
1. @TattleCat over at http://tattlecat.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html and
2. Neora Chana over at http://hrhprincesstreasure.blogspot.com/
Now I have 7 questions I must answer.
1. My favorite number is 15 because I was adopted by M and D on October 15th. Best day of my life.
2. My favourite non-alcoholic drink is water, he he. A friend gave me a Drinkwell water fountain about two months ago so I have fresh water running all the time. I'm not ever given anything else except water or virtual drinks on Twitter at parties - #nipclub in particular. Then I prefer a niptini or a meowgarita. Oh so good.
3. Do I prefer Facebook or twitter? Twitter because I have more friends over there and it's instant communication.
4. My Passion is to always have attention from a ooman. Either via a lap to sit on or someone to cuddle with, or someone to play with me on my terms. Sisfur says I'm a needy cat. he he
5. My Favorite Pattern. I never thought about this one before, but I guess it would be the pattern of getting my meals on time and not having to wait. What better pattern could there be. hehe
6. My Favorite Day Of The Week - Don't really have one anymore. When M and D worked and were gone all day, I would have said Saturday or Sunday. But now that they are tired, he he, it's any day of the week. Maybe Sunday would be the best because M and I sometimes spend the afternoon in her recliner while she pretends to read the newspaper, but we both nod off.
7. My Favorite Flower would have to be catmint plant flowers. ooooh they do smell good back in the garden. I could spend hours back there hiding among the leaves just sniffing away.
I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 other bloggers, but since this has been circulating awhile, I'm going to choose only 6 with the hopes they don't have it yet. If any reader does not have it yet and woulld like it, please help yourself. Otherwise, I'm passing it to:
1. Marg over at http://www.margsanimals.com/ - A wonderful lady who helps animals without homes.
2. Kiellebus http://kjellebus.blogspot.com/ - my Sweedish pal who is very very handsome.
3. @Dash Kitten over at http://dashkitten.blogspot.com/ - Who has a heart of gold and always helping others out,4. @PrancerPie http://prancerpie.blogspot.com/ who has a cute bloggy and two gorgeous sisters. (Swoon)
5. GronkandDizzie http://gronkandizzie.com/ The adventures of Gronk and Dizzie - shhh they know how to use the human litter box too!!
6. @PumpkinPuddy http://pumpkinpuddy.com/ Pumpkin is one lucky kitty cuz she has a stroller and gets to go places the rest of us kitties don't get to go - like state parks. She's always have lots of adventures.
Sorry we're so late with this post,. I told M she has to be more timely next time. Hmmm, I think it might be time for a performance appraisal. I'm making note of this.
I also has to apologize for not visiting faithfully lately - M says she just doesn't know where the time goes, but it goes too fast and she doesn't get anything done. I say - excuses - nothing but excuses.
Love to you all