Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Helping A Friend In Need

PierreThePoodle & sisfur, Laci

Hi Pals;

As most of our twitter pals know, our dear friend @PierreThePoodle is going through some pretty serious health problems. He needs to have more tests done, but it's getting tough for his mom to pay the mounting vet bills. (M says she can really relate to that because of my toothie problems - vet bills can be enormous).

Our Wonderful human angel (@DanaPixie), keeper of the #pawcircle, and very good friend to all us anipals, has set up a chip-in to help Pierre's mom pay those bills. I'm not going to go into all his health problems here, but instead ask you to go to the page @DanaPixie has set and read all about his health there. If you can contribute, it will be greatly appreciated. No amount is too small - it all adds up.  I have also set up the chip-in widget in this blog for convenience of those readers who already know the health issues.

Here's the link to @DanaPixie's chip-in with an explanation regarding Pierre's health issues.  I will say though that Pierre has been feeling pretty good since he started meds, but the problem is not solved and the vet would like to do more tests to get to the source of the problem.  We want Pierre to continue to do well and get the tests he needs so he will be healthy again.
http://helpchili.chipin.com/pierrethepoodle

If you are on Twitter, you can also help out by RTing any tweets you see. And please keep Pierre in your thoughts and prayers. If you are a kitty, you can give healing purrs too.

Thanks pals.


Mario

18 comments:

Pandafur said...

Thanks you for sharing Mario I wud luv to halp Pierre

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are a dear furriend. xoxox

Mr Puddy said...

No problem Mario, Right Away TWEET !!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We RT some of them too, we love that little Pierre!

Marg said...

Oh dear, we are sorry to hear that Pierre is sick. Those vet bills can mount up. We will do what we can to help. Our Mom is not great at the Twitter stuff. So nice of you to try to help your friend. Take care.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I put the chipin on my 2 blogs also, ya never know.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Mario will you find me on Twitter please? AdmiralHestorb

Clooney said...

You are such a great friend Mario. We will purr for Pierre.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I'm so glad we met too! I was back to ask where Pierre's Chipin site was and here it IS!
xoxox

Admiral Hestorb said...

I wented to the site and chipped in.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We will be purring for dear little Pierre and helping all we can. Mario, you are such a caring friend!

Hugs,
Tom
xoxo

Oskar said...

We will do what we can & also send pawerful prayers.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Admiral Hestorb said...

Mario tanks so much for helping me with #dudefest . Next I need to learn how to post a pic there so I can bring stuff to the pasty. Xoxo

Admiral Hestorb said...

Pawty I hate auto correct on the iPod

Tamago said...

Mario, you are always such a good friend. We are sending a lot of prayers.
My boys want you to have the Stylish Blogger Award because you are so caring and kind. We love you very much and enjoy your story all the time :-)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Mario, I just read the story of the toofies. Oh bless you sweetest boy. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

GRAÇA said...

I hope you've managed to help save his friend!
Good weekend
Ronrons of
Kika

Anonymous said...

I also posted on mai bloggie. healing purrs always and keeping him in our thoughts xoxo