Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award and Other Stuff
My good friend @AdmiralHestorb from "Adventures Of Admiral Hestorb" selected me as a recipient. I was so honored and surprised when Admiral told me I was one of the recipients. Please go over and take a look at her bloggy. Now there's a cat with style, not to mention she is also bootiful. http://admiral-hestorb.blogspot.com/
As recipient of this award, I'm supposed to link back to the person that gave it to me and then tell 7 things about myself that you don't know.
1. D gives the best laps in the house - he has a really big lap for stretching out.
2. M plays with me, and I won't play with D. He just doesn't do it right.
3. I became toothless at age 4. New readers - See my story in the tab at the top.
4. I hate winter when it's all snowy outside and the windows are closed.
5. I get lazy in the winter and don't want to play as much or Zoom around the house.
6. My ooman sisfur says I'm spoiled - hissss - don't know where she gets dat idea.
7. My meower used to be broken, but I'm getting louder.
Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
1. Adventures Of A Suburban Kitty @PumpkinPuddy
2. Darling Millie http://darlingmillie.blogspot.com/
3. Love always, Bear @BearbearD http://lovealwaysbear.blogspot.com/
4. Pandafur @Pandafur http://pandafur.blogspot.com/
5. Sebastian The Sensitive Soul @SeaBassCat http://www.seabasscat.com/
6. The Boo Blog http://meoweh.blogspot.com/
7. The World's Most Stunning Cat @CathyKeisha http://www.stunningkeisha.com/
Enjoy the award friends - you all deserve it, along with so many others.
Now for a serious note:
M has been talking about a very huge storm crossing the US, and we are worried about my many friends in it's path. We hope all our friends stay safe, tucked in their homes.
Many of you may not know dat Australia is having a major cyclone right now. M says dat means lots of rain for dem when they already had a serious flooding problem. We hope all our Australia friends stay safe too.
Whoever Mother Nature is, I thinks she should be fired for doing such a bad job.
The just a reminder, if your oomans can do it, please contribute a couple of $$ to @PierreThePoodle, who still faces serious health issues. We want him to get all the tests he needs to find out exactly what the problem is and fix it.
Until next time,