Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award and Other Stuff

Hi Pals,

My good friend @AdmiralHestorb from "Adventures Of Admiral Hestorb" selected me as a recipient.  I was so honored and surprised when Admiral told me I was one of the recipients.  Please go over and take a look at her bloggy.  Now there's a cat with style, not to mention she is also bootiful.   http://admiral-hestorb.blogspot.com/

As recipient of this award, I'm supposed to link back to the person that gave it to me and then tell 7 things about myself that you don't know.

1.  D gives the best laps in the house - he has a really big lap for stretching out.
2.  M plays with me, and I won't play with D.  He just doesn't do it right.
3.  I became toothless at age 4.  New readers - See my story in the tab at the top.  
4.  I hate winter when it's all snowy outside and the windows are closed.
5.  I get lazy in the winter and don't want to play as much or Zoom around the house.
6.  My ooman sisfur says I'm spoiled - hissss - don't know where she gets dat idea.
7.  My meower used to be broken, but I'm getting louder.

Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers. 
1. Adventures Of A Suburban Kitty      @PumpkinPuddy
http://pumpkinpuddy.blogspot.com/

2. Darling Millie   http://darlingmillie.blogspot.com/

3. Love always, Bear @BearbearD   http://lovealwaysbear.blogspot.com/

4. Pandafur @Pandafur   http://pandafur.blogspot.com/

5. Sebastian The Sensitive Soul @SeaBassCat   http://www.seabasscat.com/

6.  The Boo Blog   http://meoweh.blogspot.com/

7. The World's Most Stunning Cat @CathyKeisha   http://www.stunningkeisha.com/

Enjoy the award friends - you all deserve it, along with so many others.

Now for a serious note:

M has been talking about a very huge storm crossing the US, and we are worried about my many friends in it's path.   We hope all our friends stay safe, tucked in their homes.  

Many of you may not know dat Australia is having a major cyclone right now.   M says dat means lots of rain for dem when they already had a serious flooding problem.  We hope all our Australia friends stay safe too.  

Whoever Mother Nature is, I thinks she should be fired for doing such a bad job.

The just a reminder, if your oomans can do it, please contribute a couple of $$ to @PierreThePoodle, who still faces serious health issues.   We want him to get all the tests he needs to find out exactly what the problem is and fix it.

Until next time,

Mario

15 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

Testing WOOF WOOF WOOF - testing WOOF WOOF WOOF - isn't you glad I can count to three! I do beleef it be werking now and the title do be a linkie in my reader. Yay!

Mr Puddy said...

Congratulation Mario !!!
So enjoy read your 7 Things. and good choice to passed on. Some of them I never know them. I might can make new friends. Thanks for this Mario.

xxxx

PS : Thanks about mention what happened in Australia, I live in Melbourne. We are safe here. But other parts of the country got it..I purrs for all human and animals to be safe. Including other countries as well.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Mario! I'm so glad you told more about yourself and passed on the awardie. xoxox

I read about your toofs yesterday. I was sad at furst but you have done very well. Bonks and bonks to you.

I am purring for all of our kitty friends too and their humans.
xox

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats Mario! You are one of the most stylish friends I have!!! I enjoyed reading your list too!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Congratulations on the award! Those are some very interesting facts about you! ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats Mario, on your awardie:)
We enjoyed reading more about you.

We sure hope this storm doesn't cause too much trouble. Mother Nature needs at least to be talked to!

We hope your friend Pierre will get better soon
wags, Bud, Gin n Shadow

Catsparella said...

Concats on your award! We are purring for everyone to stay safe <3

Pandafur said...

Concats on your award, I duz luv dear Admiral an Iz will try to answer these kweshunz too *purrrs*

Tamago said...

We enjoyed reading your 7 things!! About #2, one of my boys does not play with dad so much either. But he plays with me a lot. I guess I do it right :-)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

CONCATULATIONS MARIO! You soooo deserve it!
Not sure if you saw when I asked you if I can re-post the blog you did for me last year? I hope you say yes!

Ryker said...

OMC your meower is coming back? I did not know this! HIGHPAW!!! And Concats on the Blog Award!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

High paws that your meower coming back, your blog always makes me happy ) concats on award and i love the new look of the blog! xo

Oskar said...

Hooray for your award. I agree that Mother Nature should be fired!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Admiral Hestorb said...

xoxox I been up, played wif Petiethecat and Pandafur!