|You missed my tummy M -Bad Aim!|
It's been an exciting two days. First, on Thursday, a photographer, from Associated Press, came to our house to take a picture of ME!! Now to find out why, you are going to have to wait a few days to see what this is all about - in fact, I'm going to have to wait myself. Waiting is sooooo hard! But, it has nothing to do with what happened yesterday when we got a call from Joan Ranquet.
Remember on a few days ago when I said I won a contest over at KrittersThatTwitter. Well, yesterday I had the interview with Joan Ranquet, Animal Behaviorist, Communicator And Author of this book: (If you go over to KrittersThatTwitter, you can read all about Joan and her background - very impressive background, and I'm so lucky to have been interviewed by her).
1. I'm a very normal kitty who loves my M and D and is very happy with my home. (True)
2. I had an unhappy previous life - perhaps from a family going thru a divorce! (In reality, I was found wandering the streets, in pretty bad shape, and turned into an animal shelter. Did my previous family have to move into an apartment because of a divorce? We'll never know for sure).
3. I now live in a happy home where there is a lot of laughter. (True)
4. M and D laugh at lot at me - I amuse them. (True)
5. D is the funny one in the family. (True)
6. I'm a little on the lazy side and happy I don't have to work so hard catching my meals anymore. (True) (he he 0 I don't even work very hard at playing)
7. I feel like I'm taking care of M and D because of their health issues.
Then M asked her a couple of questions:
1. Why do I sometimes try to bury my dish with my front paws after eating? (It's a throw back from his days on the streets - covering his tracks so to speak so no one knew he had been there - a survival instinct).
2. Why do I bite M when she just wants to pet me but I don't bite D? (Because I see M as a litter mate and I see D as the alpha. M is the one who usually plays with me. Yes, no one ever talks about it, but cats do have an alpha status just like doggies). Remember, I chose D when living at the animal shelter by always walking up to him first - my way of saying take me home with you and maybe I looked at him then as the alpha..
M says this was a very interesting experience and now she can't wait for the book and CD to arrive. I can't either - it should be fun and who knows what else we'll find out. Again thank you to KtittersThatTwitter for sponsoring the contest.
Thank you also to Joan for spending about 45 minutes on the phone with M.
Now stay tuned in a few days to see why the photographer was here. It's exciting M says and I'll be soooo happy!
I've entered the Saturday Blog Hop - you can too.