Saturday, October 22, 2011

Calling all Kitties - EXCITING NEWS!

Pet Blogs United

Hi Pals,

Such EXCITING news today.   


My good friend @Oskar and his mom over at Pet Blogs United has featured me for the whole week in their bloggy.   Isn't that great!   It's extra exciting because I "think" I'm the first kitty to be featured.   If there have been others, I apologize - maybe I missed that issue.


Pet Blogs United usually features lots of doggies, but they also will feature kitties and would like to EXPAND in that area.  I know I always thought it was for doggies, so never pursued being featured until I read where kitties were welcome too.    So go over there, say hello, and tell them you'd like to be part of their community.   Follow their bloggy so you don't miss out on all the great pals there.   You don't have to be featured if you don't want to, but if you do, tell them! 


Pet Blogs United is a great blog as they introduce new pals just getting started with blogging, old pals who have been blogging awhile that we just haven't met yet,  and is a great meeting place for all bloggers.  I've enjoyed all of their weekly featured bloggers, and I know you will too.   If you have been thinking about starting a blog, what better way to get started then with having your blog featured in one of their posts. 


If you are not a blogger, you will still enjoy following this blog because of all the interesting pals you will meet - some are on Twitter too.


I'd also like you to meet Oskar - the doggie behind Pet Blogs United.   Here's the link to his blog.  He's the cutest little schnauzer you'll ever want to meet.  M just loves him because he reminds her so much of Fritz (the doggie before my time).  http://thedailyoskar.blogspot.com/

Now please take a minute to go over to Pet Blogs United and say hello.


Thank you Oskar and his ooman for giving me this opportunity.  It is an honor.


Now I gotta get over to a Halloween #pawpawty on Twitter.   Come over this afternoon/evening and join us.  It's open 24 hours, has already started, and will go until 2:00 EDT tomorrow afternoon (Sunday).   


Until next time pals,


Mario


28 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

We saw you there today! We think Oskar is a pretty cool woofie, and did you know he lives with two cats? They whap his woozle, hee hee.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We'll hop ofur there and say hello. xoxo

CATachresis said...

Oh Mario! Now you're famous, will you still talk to us? lol. And you are such a godsend I think to your mom and dad.

I didn't know you'd had all your teeth out! I might need to consult with you sometime as Austin has gingivitis :( He's ok so far .....

HH and The Boys said...

Yep... I love the PBU... I'll go check out your feature...

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Mario! What an honor!

Marg said...

That is so exciting about you being featured and we sure will check it out. Thanks for that info and we want to meet Oskar too. Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great day. Hope Mom and Dad are doing all right. Take care.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Mari...that's indeed an honor. xoxoxo

Brian's Home Blog said...

I saw you over there Mario, way cool I say, way, way cool!

Prudence said...

Concatulations Mario! We're heading there right now! *high paws*

Pandafur said...

Concats Mario! Iz gonna go reed that bloggy rite away an Iz haz alreddy met Oskar who iz a vurry nice doggy. *purrrs*

Pumpkinpuddy said...

I was featured there his very first week. It was such an honor. I'm gonna head over there right now!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We like Oskar. He's always stopping by my blog to say hello. I'll be stopping by his, this time with a little reading material in my satchel!

Be looking out the window Tues or Wed, my furriend!

Hugs,
Tom
xoxo

Angel Simba said...

That is really great that you were featured for the whole week, Mario. Oskar seems very nice.

Oskar said...

Thank you Mario, for such a wonderful post! We were honored to feature you.

Oskar & Pam

Oui Oui said...

We'll check it out. We've looked at PBU, but it was about woofs mostly. We do follow Oskar, he's a purry sweet guy with a couple kitty siblings.

KrittersThatTwitter said...

OMC OMD that is totally pawesome Mario. Popping over dere now to check it all out.
hugs,

Madi and Abi
xoxox

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

CONCATULATIONS Mario!

Um, yes, we were featured in the early days of PBU!!!

There really aren't many other kitties who have been though! (but we think there were a few others)

CONCATULATIONS!

Team Tabby said...

How wonderful to hear you are featured on Pet Blogs United, Mario!! Congratulations.

Mindy
Moe
Bono
Cookie
Mike

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mario
Well isn't that the cat's meow.
WOW that is a great honor.
Concats!!!!

Thank you for your sweet purrs while Momma has been recuperating from my bitey...
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Tamago said...

Hi Mario! I've seen you at Pet Blogs United! It's a great blot to meet new friends :-)

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

We love Pet Blogs United. Great stuff.

Clooney said...

Congrats on being featured on PBU, that is awesome Mario! We went by there and loved reading your post. You rock buddy!

A Tonl said...

COncatulations, MArio! We's soooo impressed! We knows a Celebrity!!

Honeybell said...

You and M are such pawsome furriends Mario!

Pat Wahler said...

Congrats, Mario! That's very cool!

Pat
Critter Alley

Shane Kent Louis said...

Hey Mario, that was very cool and it's nice to see you again.




-----------------------------------

It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Anonymous said...

I saw you there!
Congratulations Mario!
woo woo woo!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Mario. We knew you were special.
Thanks for giving us the information.
You have a great kitty weekend Mario!!!

We Love You,
Jude,Poo,Babybella,Piper and Marley