Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Shhh, Don't Tell M!


Hi Pals,

Shh, don't tell M that I'm napping on her heating pad!   She does not have it turned on anyway, but she does not think I should nap on it for some reason.    I thought it was crazy of her to even post the picture, but she said everyone would love to see my footies!   Gesssh, there are just cats' feet - nothing to get excited about.  

I'm joining Brian's Home for his Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.   I'm very thankful for M's heating pad, especially when she has just turned it off and it is still warm.   Ahhhhh!   I'm also thankful for Brian, who manages the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop these days. He and his family really ROCK - they are always doing something special for a kitty somewhere.  I'm also very thankful for all my blogging friends, twitter friends, and face book friends.  I am one very fortunate kitty cat!

My peeps are not very happy today.  We finally got rid of all the snow we had cuz my human sisfur and SIL were here on Sunday and SIL cleaned up the parking lot around our car.   The rest of it melted this past week.   Then came Tuesday night into Wednesday when we got a combination of freezing drizzle topped off with about 5 inches of snow again.    M said it can't melt fast enough to suit her.   D is supposed to have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning.   M is hoping they have our car shoveled out by that point so he can still go.   Always something M says.

Hope all is "right" with your  world.

Mario



22 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THey may just be cats feet, but they are so white and shinny!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Don't knock it, Mario, if humans get excited over kitty feet - it helps us have power over them!

The J-Cats said...

They are beautiful feets, Mario. Such lovely pink toesies!

The Menagerie Mom said...

We sure can see why your mom wanted to share this shot of you Mario - you and your toesies are too cute! Now, we'll be purring that all that snow of yours melts away. Spring is under there somewhere!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Mario. That is a lovely picture and we think you should be able to sleep on the heating pad!

We are grateful for good friends like you!

Purrs,
The Chans

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful picture of you new furiend!! I have a heating pad just for me under my blankets on my big fluffy bed. Mom and Dad make sure it's turned on during the chilly winter months. It's great to see you love them too.

Yups Mom says the same thing it's always something. I'm just glad I have my Mom and Dad to deal with what ever they're talking about.

Nice to meet you.

Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

Brian's Home Blog said...

That heating pad looks pretty comfy Mario! Brrrrr Humbug, we hope your snow and the cold gets gone soon. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Katie Isabella said...

Just cat feet? There is nothing more charming, softer and more kissable in the world than kitty feets.

pilch92 said...

I wish I lived near you so I could go clean out their car for them. That is a cute photo of you, very nice toesies. You need your own heating pad, my cats have 2 reserved for them, I put them on low setting when it is cold.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...sinz yur mom doez knot want ewe on her heatin pad...
{ tho we agree with ewe ...we due knot now why KNOT.... }

tell her ta put in on de parkin lot

that shuld gt rid oh that snow for her :) ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Mario we LOVE seeing your little feet!!!! We feel so bad that you got so much snow, we have hardly had ANY all winter! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

The Island Cats said...

Mario, maybe M should get you your own heating pad so you won't have to lay on hers. :) Sorry about all that snow...we haven't gotten any new stuff here but it got cold again.

Ivan from WMD said...

All things belong to the cat! Did M forget that?

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

your mom was right--love the footsies!

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! So heating pads are good? TW used one last year when she had the bad back problems. Hope that ice is all gone by the dentist appointment so D doesn't fall.

Debra Taylor said...

Hope you don't have to wrestle with more bad weather coming up!


Thank you for your post on my blog expressing sympathy to us for the loss of our dear Tabby.

I really appreciate you taking the time to be supportive in this way!

Debby in Arizona
http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

The Swiss Cats said...

That heating pad looks very comfy ! Purrs

Marvelous Marv said...

Mario! You are just the handsomest! All the heating pads in the house belongs to mes!!
Alas...we are expecting snow tomorrow!
Mes is NOT happy
MANY Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

We won't tell M, Mario. Enjoy that awesome heating pad!

Anonymous said...

My lips are sealed, Mario :D Enjoy the heat my furriend! Warm Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It was definitely the fottsies. Good ones too.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yup, your footsies and your tootsies!! MOL! Hope you got dug out just in time for the next round...sigh...