Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Favorite Toy

HELP - I can't quite reach dat ball.

Hi friends, it's me, Mario:

The Photo Hunt assignment is a tough one.    I has a whole basket full of toys, but don't like to play by myself.  The oomans must play with me.    And I keep changing my mind on what is favorite.  It depends on the day and my mood.   Sometimes I like chasing after the ball if my oomans roll it.
 Sometimes they roll the ball into my belly and I hold it and kick it like I is really mad at it.

And sometimes I like playing with a string.   My oomans either pull it on the floor or hold it over me head so I has to sit up and reach it.

I has lots of other toys too, but string and chasing a ball are my two favorite games.  M calls dis game playing stuff my aerobics!   I not sure what dat means, but I know I usually has fun.

Before I say goodbye for today, there is still time to donate to the rescue site where @CallMeGraham is living.  Soon I'll do an update on him again.   Just click on the widget on the right.

You can join dis fun photo hunt game too.   Just add your name below and follow instructions.

13 comments:

Pandafur said...

I luvs that pikshure of you standing up!

Pumpkinpuddy said...

I love string, too. I have a multi colored shoelace that I drag all over the house.

Thank you for keeping us up to date on Graham. If we lived nearby, I'd talk Mom into adopting her. I wonder if we can get someone to donate a flight to Colorado?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

it is so much fun when our "oomans" play with us isn't it?
My favorite toy is a wire with a rubber pom-pom on the end...I could play with it for furever if my Mom would let me.
Love, Cody

Sebastian said...

I bet string is very entertaining! There's nothing wrong with changing your favorite toy-that keeps things intereting!

Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

I like the standing up pic too. I'm going to put that one on the Anipal Photo Hunt Facebook page. It's so nice that you're keeping tabs on Graham.

Cokie

Backcountry Brodie said...

You rilly has to has your hooman play with you? If'n I is playing with a stuffie and mom tries to join in, I drop it and go to bed. I is not a team player. I like how you sit up too. I dussn't think I can do that.

Sparkle said...

I like it best when my human plays "fetch" with me - she throws the ball for me to chase, then she fetches it and throws it again.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My friend, you really are a handsome fella!!

Unknown said...

Awww Mario, we do love your pictures, especially the one where you are playing with that string.
Thanks a lot for your concern . Mummy did talk to the vet. I am already taking the medicines he prescribed. i seem to have developed some acidity due to the anti inflammatory meds i was taking for the sore paw. also i have a touch of the flu.Mummy doesn't want to give me the steroids the vet prescribed because i am not that sick and you shouldn't really take steroids when you have the flu . and I absolutely donot agree with the vet that i need to take anti-worm meds. Come on, i am a healthy well cared for dawg and get my regular deworm meds and there is reason I should be taking those when i am already having a gaseous distension.
the vet seems to have an empirical method of treatment!Try and hit all, something will work!!
Mummy doesn't really like him much. He is supposedly the best but she has her doubts!!Thankfully we both never needed to go to him till now.
dont worry at all Mario. I am feeling much much better. and hopefully I will be able to keep my food down tonight.
wags,
Buddy

Kurt Schmitt said...

Do you play fetch? Teddie plays fetch. Well, it's usually half of fetch, but still. Close enough. What about belts? They make great cat toys.

Cleo/Sharon said...

I have the same troubles Mario! My toys are everywhere because I can never decide on just one. I'm very moody and they express what I am feeling at the moment.

Thank you for being my friend and visiting my blog too! grrr-purrrrrs Cleo

The Island Cats said...

We love playing with the ball, too, Mario! Does your have a bell in it?? Our has a jingle bell in it and it makes noise every time we roll it around.

MizzBassie said...

I love all your pictures!

Like you, I love chasing a foil ball around and I love my Da Bird or a string or just about anything the human pulls around for me. But the human has to participate! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs