Monday, September 13, 2010
Versitle Blogger Award
I got the surprise of me life today when while traveling on my blog reading mission. My good friend Max over at http://maxthequiltcat.com presented me with an award - the Versatile Blogger. With all those fantastic blogs out der, he passed the award on to me. I still can't believe it.
Now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me.
1. My burfday is coming up October 15th. Well, we don't know when I was really born cuz I'm adopted, but dat is the day I was adopted so we call it my burfday. I'll turn 5 den.
2. When the doorbell rings, I am the first one at the door cuz I'm a friendly guy.
3. Half of our house is all torn up because something called the "sewer" backed up and caused a flood in our basement. It's a mess.
4. I hate getting furminated, but don't mind brushing if you do it lightly.
5. I only play with toys when my oomans play with me.
6. I can go outside only if I wear a harness, leash and one of my oomans take me.
7. I yowled at a Raccoon in our backyard recently cuz he was eating the birdie seed.
Now I have the pleasure of passing this award on to three other bloggers, except I'm passing it on to four.
1. CathyKeisha's http://stunningkeisha.blogspot.com/ If you want to put laughter in your day, read her blog.
2. BearBearD's http://lovealwaysbear.blogspot.com/ Bear and his brother Fuzzy are such kind doggies and write a cute bloggy dat always leaves you feeling good after reading it.
3. PiruloFurry's http//Pirulofurry.blogspot.com/ Pirulo is my buddy living in Peurto Rico, writes about his adventures and throws in a surprise every now and then. Ask to see the work his mama does. You'll be amazed.
4. MaggieTKat and @ParkerSKt's bloggy http://KruseKats.blogspot.com/ You'll like reading bout Parker and Maggie's adventures. Maggie leads the #ReadPawty book club and also has the http://ReadPawty.blogspot.com/ blog talking bout books they are recommending the club members read. Check out both of their blogs.
I hope you will take some time to check out the blogs I talked about. I think you'll like what you see.
Thanks for visiting today. One day very soon I'll be doing an update on @CallMeGraham. Stay tuned.