Friday, April 1, 2011

SAVE Lennox

Hi Pals,

Mario here -  My fur is all rankled today cuz  a poor doggie in Ireland is going to be put to sleep because he happens to look like a “mean” breed (according to some government men in Ireland.  They have nothing else better to do so have made up a list of what they call "mean" doggies and they don't allow dem to live.)  Dis makes me mad because what if they decided to ban “moggie” tuxedo cats in the US just cuz we look like we are feral!  GASP!  Dat means I’d be put to sleep forever.


I first saw this post in my pal @Frugaldougal’s blog. Please go over there and read it because he has stated it much better den I ever could.

Den go over and read the Official Blog of Save Lennox.   In this bloggy look under the Heading of How You Can Help. There are several email accounts listed dat you can write to. There is a petition going and you can sign it here.  I had both my peeps sign the petition, and M wrote some email letters to the various suggested places.

Den a lady by the name of Victoria Stillwell, who is a famous animal trainer and who has a show on Animal Planet, also wrote an extensive article on Lennox.  You can read her interesting article here

Now do you understand why my fur is rankled?   This kind of thing should not be allowed to happen. I’d like to BAN those government oomans from the ooman race (which means since dey don’t meet my criteria for oomans, they should be put to sleep too).

Please help pals.  You know the power we anipals has in bloggies and on Twitter, if we ban together we can save this nice doggie.

Thanks

Mario

10 comments:

Marg said...

We went and signed the petition for Lenox. We sure hope it helps. It makes us sick that they kill dogs and cats because of what they look like. It is just horrible. Thanks for this info.

Admiral Hestorb said...

me and mommy saw dat too on his Twitter last night. It's a horrible thing!!!

smoochies!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I saw that awful story. Those humans are the best case ever for spay and neuter...humans like that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

Thanks for helping Lennox - will pass this on so we can get him rescued.

Oskar said...

Oh man, what a disaster. We are off to help.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Poor sweet puppy.

Bad Andy said...

Unbelievable! That's racial profiling for animals, isn't it? I'm gonna sign the petition too. Thanks for the heads up.

Abigail said...

my eyes are leaking for Lennox. Thank you for helping Mario.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Mario, you are such a caring kitty for helping Lennox. Life can be unfair for woofies, too.

Tom
xoxo

Unknown said...

Bad Andy is so right. It is racial profiling for animals! Stuff like that really makes my ears go back.