Thursday, September 15, 2016

Working Hard (Thankful Thursday Blog Hop)


Hi Pals,

We have lived in our new digs (apartment) now for 3 months, according to M.   When we first moved in, I stuck to M like glue and didn't have much to do with D, who was always my favorite since the day they chose me at the shelter!   M felt bad for D cuz I was ignoring him.  So Katie Isabella's mom suggested maybe it would be good if D gave me my nightly treats after dinner.

Well pals, that worked.  Now I'm back to being stuck to D like glue and ignoring M, except for sleeping at night.

Sadly, D is much tougher than M and makes me work harder to get a treat.  I have to stand on my hind legs, front paws not touching anything for support - just left dangling down - and then I have to take the treat from him with my mouth.   Pals, this isn't easy cuz I have no toothies - remember?  I work really hard to get those two treats - really hard.   D can be a slave driver when he wants to be.  But I still love him anyway.  He's back to being my main buddy once again.    I just wish I didn't have to work so hard to get my treats!

It has been awhile since we've participated in PepiSmartDog's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.   We are thankful we are  back to link up with blog hop once again.   Join us and have some fun!


Mario

Help pals - We can't get Linky Tools to post all of the other pictures of pals who have linked up.   We've been doing Thankful Thursday Blog Hops off and on for about 5 years and never had a problem.   All of a sudden, we can't post the link.

Any tips or anyone know why?




Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...



24 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Mario...you are the sweetest looking mancat there is in the world! You look completely adorable. And your posture is PERFECT~! As straight as an arrow! Handsome mancat!~ LOVE and smoochies! <3

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...we iz sorree we due knot haz any add vize bout de linx stuff; we iz knot even sure how ta use it....

N we iz veree happee ewe N dad iz best buds again...but get thiz....if ewe can get both mom & dad ta gives ewe treetz.....yea.... now yur talkin.... ewe wood total lee rool yur new digs !! ♥♥♥

we iz off til monday sew heerz two a northern anchovy kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's so nice to see you with D Mario, even if you are a working kitty! Sometimes the linky things from other countries are a bit funky.

The Island Cats said...

Something tells us you kinda like working for those treats, Mario.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Good to know you are getting your treats, Mario!
That does seem like a lot of work, though...MOL!

Mr Puddy said...

Mario,
Same here ! daddy is much tougher than mommy too ! but you know well who you can go for treats * wink * =^x^=

Happy Friday
xox

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL, Mario, even though you are a senior kitty and have no teeth, I still can't totally feel sorry for you - you KNOW what I have to do to get MY treats!

Marg said...

Glad you are back to being buddies with D, Mario. That is such a good thing. Hope that M and D are enjoying their new digs.

Colehaus Cats said...

You might have to work hard to get those treats, Mario, but you are magnificent looking doing it!

Anonymous said...

Oh handsum Mario, you're so sweet. Glad things have worked out. Maybe D will let up a bit now dat he knows how hard you're workin'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We're glad you and D are friends again. :)

pilch92 said...

You are such a cutie, I wouldn't make you work for treats.

Cathy Keisha said...

How dare D make you work for your treats! It's not fair. Still I'm glad you're a daddy's boy again. You look so cute (and slim) standing there.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Katie Isabella's Mom is a smart cookie! But....tell "D" not to work you so hard pal!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

The Swiss Cats said...

Your daddy is making you work too hard ! But you look great on your back legs ! Purrs

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Aw, I'm so happy you were able to repair your relationship!

Sushi said...

Hi Mario! Nice to see you again. I get treats easier with Dad. Tee hee...

Backcountry Brodie said...

Wow, D sure do make you work hard. You could file a complaint with PETA but then you would not want them to haul him off in pawcuffs and has no D at all.

Backcountry Brodie said...

Pee Ess - Yes, Mario, that Arthur Itis in my knee was going to put an end to my hiking so I showed him and got wheels! http://shawneetheshep.blogspot.com/2016/08/my-new-wheels.html

Furries said...

I'm glad you and your dad are best pals again, but it's sad that he makes you work so hard for your treats. I guess he wants to keep you in tip-top shape.

Marvelous Marv said...

Mario! Mes IMPRESSED! What a gorgeous Man Cat yous is! And what fabulishious posture!
Kisses
Nellie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Nothing says "love" more than attention and treats! The Beins have their definition, we have ours...

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: can't hardly believe its already 3 months in your new place! Time is flying. Mario you look like a gymnast reaching for your treat. You are looking so well. Glad you are all settling in and don't have to worry about stairs and shoveling snow. Woo Hoo!
Thank you for being part of our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
Always a treat to read your articles and it makes us smile to see you each week. *waves paw* :=o)

Anonymous said...

I know all about the moving stuff and working hard, Mario, but you can still stand on your paws, so that's promising :D Great to see you my furriend. We don't know how to put that linky into our blog too, so we just have to check Pepi's side more often...like today, one week later...MOL :D Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3