The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Two more awards came my way again. The Very Inspiring Blogger Award was presented to me on July 12, 2012 by Brandon and Bogart at http://Www.brandoandbogart.blogspot.com -two of the cutest little woofies you've ever seen. I think they are King Charles Cavaliers, but I'm not 100% sure of that. I tried to find some information on that in their bloggy tonight, but was not successful. You need to go over and say hello tho and see for yourself. Even if you are not a woofie person, you'll fall in love with these two guys!
There are two requirements to this award: ! have to link back to the presenter, which I have done; and I have to present it to 15 other bloggers. Well, I'm going to break a couple of rules as this award has been around the circuit several times. So if you have not been given this award yet and would like it, please feel free to take it. It is an honor to receive it, but after an award has been around the circuit so many times, one can spend hours trying to find someone who has not had it yet. M said her back won't hold up that long. he he Plus there are so many many worthy blogs out there. In fact, every blog I visit is very worthy of any award.
I'm also supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. Well, there again, most of you that know me pretty well already know most of this stuff. So forgive me if I repeat some things.
1. I'm toothless and have been for 2 years now due to Stomatitis. My entire toothie story is written up and located in one of the tabs at the top of this page.
2. I picked out my new family myself at the shelter when they came looking for another kitty to love. I just wrapped myself around Dad's feet and made sure I left my scent all over his pant legs. I knew they were the ones for me.
3. I was in the shelter for 2 months before getting adopted. Probably because I'm black and white and no one wants a black kitty. It's a shame M says because I'm the most lovable kitty they have ever had, and their other kitties were lovable also.
4. I'm an indoor kitty, but am allowed to go out with my humans wearing a harness and on a leash. D walks me around the back yard and then puts me in a KritterKondo for as long as I want to stay there. They make sure someone is out there with me tho while I'm in the KritterKondo.
5. I am an only kitty - there are no other kitties or woofies living here. But my humans have had a total of 3 other kitties and a woofie over the years.
6. My favorite toy is the Neko Flies currently. I change my mind about once a year. It used to be balls, then catnip toys, now the Neko Fly. I don't know how to play by myself - I only play when my human plays with me.
7. I has been on Twitter for 3 years now and had my own bloggie for 2 1/2 years.
If you are interested in the very inspiring award, please take it and enjoy it.,
You are all worthy of it as each blog I read inspires me in some manner.
Now on to the next one:
The Thinking Of You Award is new. Nerissa over at http://nerissa-the-cats-life.blogspot.com/ actually designed this and awarded it to me on 7/30/12 and to a few other people. Thank you so much Nerissa. It's a very lovely award. Who doesn't love pansies with their sweet little faces. I'm honored that I was selected to be among the first to see this beautiful award. Nerissa writes a great blog, so please go over and take a look at it.
Now I'm supposed to link back to Nerissa, which I just did, then tell you 7 things that I love and think about daily.
1. I love my peeps - they are the very best.
2. I love to go outside, even if I have to wear the harness and leash.
3. I love to play with M, especially with the Neko Fly, and we have to do it every night before bed and sometimes in the morning too.,
4. I love my drinkwell fountain that was a gift from a special friend.
5. I love all my Twitter pals and blogging pals.
6. I love my Proplan kibble and Fancy Feast wet food.
7,. I love to snuggle in bed with my humans.
Last, but not least, we'd like to pass this "Thinking of You Award" on to the following friends:
Enjoy your awards pals.
Until next time,