Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday - - Thankful for Award





Hi Pals,

I has to apologize to all my blog pals dat I hasn't been around visiting much for 2 or 3 weeks.   We has been really busy helping out with the Annual Anipal Academy Awards, which was held this past weekend.  It was the 2nd Annual Awards and bigger than last year.  It went on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and night, and again Sunday afternoon/evening.   And, while we didn't help out nearly as much as some of my pals did, we were still kept very busy with the work we did.

I'm very thankful for winning the "Sensational Cat Award".  It's a great honor.  Humbling tho because there are lots of sensational cats on Twitter and in the Blog World.  So, I'm going to accept this award in behalf of all the kitties out there.  It was truly a great event, and I hope everyone will come next year.  he he - I hear @AutumnTheDoxie (who had the dream over a year ago for the event)  already has been thinking about next year.

On Friday night @MaggieTKat kicked off the event by hosting the Anipal Achievement Awards - giving special mention to all the DJs, Barktenders, Donors of pawpawty prizes, quizzmasters, menu planners for various #pawpawtys, and many other volunteers.   It was a great event starting out by walking the Red Carpet into the theater.   
yours's truly walking the Red Carpet.

@MaggieTkat honored 125 anipals that evening.  We were all awarded with this bootiful star for our service..
Achievement Award for Serving as Barktender at parties.

So you can see pals, I has lots to be thankful for.   It was a great weekend, but very tiring.   This little kitty could barely lift a paw by Monday morning.  I almost insisted on breakfast in bed, but M said I was a real star, but I still had to get up for breakfast.   he he

I'm going to do a second Important blog post some time later on Friday or Saturday morning, so I hope you will come back to visit me then.   


Until tomorrow pals,


Mario


I've joined CokieTheCat's Thursday Blog Hop - why don't you too.   It's easy and fun.   




8 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Well done my friend!! And how handsome you look!!

Bassetmomma said...

What a cute blog. Love the picture at the top.

Pandafur said...

You daserved that award dear mario, you iz a star! *purrr*

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are indeed quite sensational pal!!!

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are a truly sensational Pal and you have all of our love. SO glad you got that well deserved award. xoxoxoxo

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That is pawsome Mario. WE think you pretty darned sensational so we think it fitting you won that award.

*smooch*
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Oui Oui said...

Mario, we had no idea how tall (and thin) you are when you stand on 2 feet! Very handsome! Concatulations! A nicer kitty couldn't have won.

Clooney said...

Oh Mario, congrats! You are sensational! We are so happy for you!