My good friend @Nerissathecat presented me with the ABC award on Sunday. Imagine my surprise because there are so many really Awesome blogs out there. in face Nerissa's blog is very awesome. Take a peek at it once and you'll see what I mean: Nerissa The Cat's Life
I'm supposed to come up with a word for every letter of the alphabet. Whew - that's a tall order, but here goes:
1. A = Alphabet
2. B = "bad" - I'm a good kitty, not a bad one.
3. C = "Cat", that is what I am, I am!
4. D = "Dog" - I have lots of doggie friends
5. E = M always tells me we have to leave for the vet "early".
6. F = We have "fun" at our Twitter parties.
7. G = "Good" - I'm always a good boy.
8. H = "Happy" - I'm always in a happy mood.
9. I = Most of my blog posts are my "idea" - not anyone else's.
10. J = "Join" - I've joined groups on Twitter - like #Nipclub. etc.
11. K = I was "kept" at the Humane society Shelter for 2 months before my peeps came to adopt me.
12. L = "Love" - I just love all my friends and my oomans.
13. M = The name I call my ooman mom - "M"!
14. N = "Nighttime" - I love cuddling with my oomans at night.
15. O = Sometimes M says I'm "obstinate!" How dare she!
16. P = "Pan" - something M uses to put birdseed in for the squirrels outside.
17. Q = "quick" M is always telling me when she plays with me "Mario - get the ball = "quick!"
18, R = "Rabbit" those cute little critters in our back yard.
19. S = "Sleep" - something M says I get too much of and she doesn't get enough of.
20. T - "TV" - I like to watch TV with my oomans as long as one of them gives me a lap.
21. U - "Under" furniture. When we get a bad thunder boomer, I like to hide under something so it not find me.
22. V = "voice" - M said I had a squeaky voice when I was first adopted,
23, W = "Willful" M says I can be willful when I don't get my own way. he he
24. X = "box" - I just love to lay in boxes - doesn't everyone?
25. Y = "yelp" - We have a doggy in our neighborhood who M says yelps!
16. Z = "Zebra" a funny horsie with strips.
Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 friends. I do know many blogs very worhy of this award, but I'm only going to choose 1 simply because if I do 10 those later on the list will run out of friends to pass it to.
i would like to present this award to TheStunningKeisha.