Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thankful For You --- My Readers

I must supervise the typist when doing my blog.  She
doesn't take dictation very well!  
Hi Pals,

I've been missing for the last few Thankful Thursday posts.   M says maybe we have hit a plateau.   M and D love me to pieces, but M says I'm such an inactive kitty, and they are old foggies who are inactive too.   Therefore, nothing much of interest happens around here.   

My day consists of maybe playing with M after breakfast, then a nap.   Right after lunch I go downstairs to be with D and take a nap on his lap.   Then it's dinner time, followed by me begging for kibble, followed by some play time with M.   Pretty boring if you ask us.

We are so thankful to you readers for hanging in there with me since my very first post on December 29, 2009.   You all deserve a medal for staying with me for 5 years!      

M says we'll try to sharpen up our skills and come up with something interesting soon.    So stay tuned - there is hope.  he he  We just need to get the brains working again! 

I'm joining @PepiSmartDog's Blog Hop.   We are very thankful to Pepi's mom for running the blog hop week after week.   Go over and check out their blog too - lots of cool pictures over there and something very exciting is going to happen in her neighborhood.

Mario

P.S.  My D has caught 21 mousies so far!   I still don't understand why the peeps won't let me go outside at night so I can catch them!  Why does D get to have all the fun?





24 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Wow, that's a lot of mousies!
Concats to him.

We just love to see pics of you, Mario. You don't have to be doing anything exciting.

Happy Thursday!
>>Smoochies<<

The Island Cats said...

Mario, we're gonna be honest with you. We don't do anything real exciting either. Lots of sleeping and eating. Maybe the occasional game of THoE. So we understand. We don't need to see exciting stuff from you...just as long as we see you. :)

meowmeowmans said...

We love seeing you, Mario. It just makes our day! Thanks for being you, pal. :)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Nothin' wrong with takin' naps, my friend. Nothin' wrong with nappin' at all. Personally, nappin' is one of my favourite things. It's right up there with imbibing in the nip!

Purrs,
Nissy

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What, a human catching mousies - and not letting YOU do it, Mario?! That is just not right!

Furries said...

Life around here sounds pretty much like life at your house. Sleep, eat, play, nap, eat, sleep.

But you have some excitement if you get to watch your dad catch mice. I know you want to get your little paws on them, but real mousies have germs that you don't want.

Donna said...

Do u have mousies with ketchup?

The Swiss Cats said...

The human catching mousies and not letting you do the job ? The world is upside down ! Purrs

Lone Star Cats said...

Dat are a lotta mousies!

Marilia said...

Mousies???
Hmmmm!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Oreo here, I understand the inactivity of elder humans. Mine are and it is hard for me. I'm only 2.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well Mario, we just like knowing y'all are doing okay and we love it when you pop in!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

wait a minute! You said there is "nothing going on" and D caught 21 mousies??!! 21!!?? OMC! Sounds like there is A LOT going on to me! Love, Cody

Katie Isabella said...

Mario, first I have to say you look absolutely like another kitty you have lost that much weight. This picture shows it more than any I have seen. You are downright svelte! And handsome as they come. No wonder the Ladycats swoon for your smoochies. I know *I* do.

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw Mario yous so handsum. We fink everyday wiff a kitty is excitin' no matter what yous do or don't do. Weez so glad to be yous furiends.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That PS does sound a little bit unfair…

There is nothing boring about you or your blog, Mario! We love visiting you!

Purrs,
The Chans

CATachresis said...

I'll let you into a little secret, Mario! I don't do much either. Mum and me make up stories just for fun!!! Glad you're sticking around, buddy :)

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

We discovered we were just blogging about illness and pawties. So we just sort of stopped. Maybe we'll find something to blog about. When we do, we will. Moral to the story: Do what you can and it's enough. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Actually, some of us are old fogies too (oh, wait, that's Jan) and we're pretty inactive too, so Jan told us to just make stuff up. So we do.

Shhhh, Merci, Jan did too tell us to make stuff up. We would never lie!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

May we suggest having the Beins take random pictures of you all and going from there? Best posting...

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me neither can understand why your D shall have ALL the fun with the mousies ??!!

XOXO

Katnip Lounge said...

We think your schedule sounds pawsitively exhilarating!

Cathy Keisha said...

That sounds like no fair on your Dad’s part. You need to be catching those shmousies and eating shmousey brains.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mario we're a bunch of foggies too (well except for Annabelle that kitten) and our Mom is not very creative like Glogirly, or Summer's human or Cathy Keisha human. WEll CK might say it's her who is creative not her human. MOL But we just try and post nice photos most of the time without too much content. Mom loves looking at all of the cats and she hopes that is what our friends like about us too. WE just love seeing you! Thank you for your card we loved it.