Sunday, July 25, 2010

Helping Paws

Hi Friends
This is Mario asking all of you for a big favor.   Our good friend @Rumblepurr over at http://rumble-bum.blogspot.com/2010/07/another-quick-update.html really needs our help.   You see, he is running for New Zeeland's Next Top Model and really needs our votes.   He was in first place, but has now dropped to 3rd as of dis writing.  All it means is going to the web site and casting a vote from your email address - only one vote per email address.  Now if your peeps happen to have 2 or 3 email addresses, they can vote from each email address.

If @Rumblepurr wins this contest, his favorite anipal charity in New Zeeland stands to receive lots of money to help with all the anipals.  It's so simple - all we have to do is vote.  M even contacted 3 of her friends and asked them to vote - which they did,.

You'll find the link to the voting area on the right side of this blog under Vote for Rumblepurr.

I know some of our other friends on Twitter are also running in the same contest.  But since Rumblepurr has been my friend for well over a year, I wanted to back him.   So, if you can spare just a few minutes, please go over and vote for our good buddy.     The contest ends July 30th, so we only have 5 more days to get him back to the top.

Oh yes - as an extra reward for voting, all the ladycats will get a smooch from Rumbles himself.   If I were a girl kitty, I'd be heading over to vote as fast as I can before his smooches run out!!  If you are a boy kitty, I know Rumbles will buy you a drink at the next pawpawty.  

Oh yes, I also joined a bloggy hop this morning.  Just scroll down for the next oldest post and you'll find lots of  good blogs to check out.   I've already started visiting some of dem.  
Thanks friends.

9 comments:

Backcountry Brodie said...

I done gibbed Rumplepurr my vote and mom gibbed votes from all her aliases. I is crossing my paws that he wins!

Cathy Keisha said...

I voted and Pop voted. Now Ma has to vote. I'm waiting for my smooches.

Mariodacat said...

Smooch Cathy - in fact you deserve another one - S M O O C H !

Shwanee - buddy - a big high five for you too. Thanks for voting.

Angel Simba said...

We are also supporting Rumbles as much as we can! But we are saving some votes for the very end, to help to push him over the top. Mom has a me.com account so she has quite a few aliases.

The Island Cats said...

We voted for Rumbles as much as we could...now we gotta get all of mom's friends to vote for him!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Thank you SO much my friend, I totally appreciate your help!!

*smoochie for your mummy*

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Mom has lots of email addresses, so we voted lots of times! Rumbles owes me lots of smooches!

Busy Buttons said...

Mom & I both voted a while back. GOOOOO Rumbles!!! I hope he wins.

finallygettingtoeven.com said...

Hi Mario! Came to check out your blog and wanted to let you know that I voted 4 times for rumblecat (mom has a lot of e-mail addresses)

Now off I go, the curiosity is getting the better of me...

Baxter-the cat