Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MEOW MEOW MEME AWARD

Hi Pals,

George Cloony over at Cloony's Nom Nom Fund presented me with the MEOW MEOW MEME Award this morning.   I'm supposed to answer these questions:

1.  Where do you like to hang out?

     My most favorite place, if he's home, is D's lap.   He has the best lap ever for stretching out and getting comfy.   That's me above on his lap!!

2.  Who is your favorite kitty crush?

     He he, a guy could get in serious trouble for answering this question.   My problem is that I like all the bootiful ladies, including some dat are married.   I don't want to name names cuz that could get me in trouble with the ladies and some guys too.  So, I think I'll plead "The Fifth ..........."  

3.  What is your favorite scent? 

See that purplish plant in the front?  Well, dat's a Cat Mint plant.   (Sorry M didn't get me outside in the last couple of days to get my picture with it bloomin.)  But here's an old picture of me last fall.

Cat Mint smells  soo good that I can stay there a good hour sniffin each leaf.   M eventually gets tired of standing there while I sniff and makes me move.  Sigh!
4.   What's your favorite TV show?

      I don't watch much TV, except when I'm snoozing on D's lap and he's watching TV.  But, I won a prize once from @CokieTheCat; a great cat CD that you play on the puter.   I like to chase the birdie on there and try to catch the fishies!    We also have the chipmunk channel, the squirrel channel and birdie channels right outside the window.




You can't see the chippie very well, but he's right outside the screen about 4 inches away from nose.   Boy - he'd be a gonner if I could only get through the screen.  Mr. Chippie likes to sit on that step and look in at me as if to say "I double dare you to get me!"  

5.  What's your favorite movie?

I love the video of the Broadway Musical CATS!   It's one of M's favorites too, so she plays the CD over and over and over!     I know every song by heart (well almost) and like to pretend I'm on stage.    I'm told I have a good voice too - Alto - of couse!

6.   What is your best piece of feline wisdom.

        Don't bite the hand that feeds you!   Sometimes I ignore my own rule and put the biteyon M.   She just laughs cuz I have no tooties.

Now I'm passing the Award on to some blogs that don't have that many followers yet, so please go over and say hello to them.   Each one of them is great, but they need more attention. 




Have fun pals!

Mario

20 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Dude, I laugh a lots with your feline wisdom..Ha..Ha
xoxo

Admiral Hestorb said...

I absolutely loved the bloggie and the pictures, Mario. You are sooo handsome and seeing your muscular ready-to-defend M and D from Mr. Chippie body..poised to lunge..oh, be still my heart!

M's picture in her garden if gorgeous. Please tell her...

XOXOX

Marg said...

We enjoyed hearing a little more about you Mario. You sure look good sitting on Dad's lap. It was fun hearing all about you. Take care.

HH and The Boys said...

Wonderful post.... Great pictures. Love the advice too.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Meow_Girls said...

Mario, You are a very smart kitty. We know you love all the lady cats. You are a very handsome kitty and very kind to us. We bet you are a big comfort to M & D.
ps: Please send some Catmint...we never saw that...Love you..purrsss
Tippy and Penny
Meow_Girls

Pandafur said...

That iz such good avice Mario an you iz klever to be so diskreet abowt da lady cats!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was great Mario, and such wisdom! Hey, it's your "no-bite the hand" rule, you can ignore it if you want.

clapton housecat said...

GREAT Blog and stories bout you Mario!! You Very handsome and smart! I likes your garden a lot!!I Finx dat chipmunk especially Fun!! Purrs to you my Furriend!

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Love your garden. It's much greener than ours.

Oskar said...

Great answers! I will go and check out your friends!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Busy Buttons said...

Oh, wow! Mom's been a slacker lately and has refused to help me with my blog. I haven't posted in 2 weeks, and you still gave me the award! Thanks, Mario! *hugs*

The Crew said...

Hey Mario, congratz on your award!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMG Mario we LOVED THAT!!! My favorite was you standing on stage with the cast of CATS!!! lol!

BTW please tell "M" your yard/garden is GORGEOUS!!
xoxoxo

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

That was fun. We like Cats too. Nice to get some new blogs in on the action!

The Island Cats said...

That was fun, Mario! We LOVE the smell of catmint too!! Isn't it heavenly???

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Thanks for sharing Mario!! We think it is cool to learn new stuff about our furiends!! As for the Mousebreath on our Blog today! Skeezix left this message for you!!

Mariodacat, yer close, but thare's nuthing to buy. This post is part of the mousebreath scavenger hunt. Each munth, mousebreath posts clues in a webwide scavenger hunt. Each clue points to a cat blog. Figyer out the blog the clue is talking about, then go thare and leave the comment "I've got mousebreath!"

The cat who's solved the most clues in the contest wins the prize package.

Click the link in the post for more info.

Clooney said...

Mario, buddy theese was excellent! I liked that you decided to plead "The Fifth" on the kitty crush! Clever! I must say you have better TV channels than I do!

Tamago said...

Hi Mario! I enjoyed reading your answers! I've never thought kitties like the scent of mint. I may try to let my boys smell it. They may like it, too.

Sparkle said...

That was fun, seeing a slightly different side of you, Mario!

Unknown said...

What a fab interview! Mummy wishes I didn't have toofies sometimes. Shank you, shank you for the amazing mention! giant *paw hugs* and purrs. ~^..^~